Yes, that grateful jar quickly reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for. When I feel cranky, needy, materialistic, I look to the jar and want to smack myself knowing just how good life really is most of the time!!! :) I refrain from the smacking but honestly have to shake my head at myself.
Monday, March 21, 2016
Truly Friggin' Grateful!
When I'm having a less than stellar day, sometimes I can become cranky, perhaps a little whiny, and maybe even a little "ungrateful". I don't much like those days because it makes me feel a little ashamed of myself, disappointed and then some. Jan. 2015 I began a grateful jar. Even in my worst slump I can and should remain with a grateful heart when I see the number of entries I have in my jar only barely into the new year.
Yes, that grateful jar quickly reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for. When I feel cranky, needy, materialistic, I look to the jar and want to smack myself knowing just how good life really is most of the time!!! :) I refrain from the smacking but honestly have to shake my head at myself.
Yes, that grateful jar quickly reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for. When I feel cranky, needy, materialistic, I look to the jar and want to smack myself knowing just how good life really is most of the time!!! :) I refrain from the smacking but honestly have to shake my head at myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Monday and the Sky is Falling
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own live...


No comments:
Post a Comment