Gardening for any length of time inevitably requires that I wash my feet afterward, you know...everything makes it's way through your shoes, socks and in between every toe! Toe jam at it's best.
Undressing to take a shower, I undo the clasp on my bra and a dusting of dirt particles falls from inside said apparel. I think, "Whoa, you might just be a hardcore gardner!"! Well, in my own way of course and now you know what else I have to wash!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Monday and the Sky is Falling
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own live...
Damn bras
ReplyDelete