Saturday, July 31, 2010

Proverb....I hope I'm a caterpillar

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world would end it became a butterfly."  Proverb

I'm not the most confident person, but I am trying!!  Over the past number of years; somehow feeling empowered as I approached 40, I have allowed-encouraged myself to try a number of new experiences!
No regrets!...just learning more and having fun doing so!
...But I'm certainly not done yet, I have lots to do...lots I want to do and hope my confidence continues to grow...because it's never too late to come out of the cocoon if you really want to! (right!?)
I want to ...not go crazy but not allow life to pass me by because I couldn't muster the courage to leave the cocoon!
Seize the day!   :o]

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...