Monday, July 17, 2017

It happens....life.

I see by my last post that it's been QUITE some time since my last post!    Honestly I hadn't thought it to be THAT long ago!   If you should happen to follow my here in any degree and by chance had wondered when I might post again, I do apologize for the wait.   It certainly isn't for lack of blog fodder, quite the opposite and I suppose living through life experiences and being caught up in the moments passing, not hiding out, just finding oneself too busy to write about them.   It may be that I was simply too lazy...sadly, a little bit of that so true.

Along the daily path of this life I can't begin to count how many times either quietly in my own mind or loudly I announce, "That's blog worthy right there!",  I have had pause to realize there is much to blog about on most days.    I've had some wonderful days since that last addition, wonderful experiences, but also some not so wonderful experiences nor such counted as wonderful days.    I often say to myself, "...but that's life!", realizing life is an ongoing tour of hills n' valley's, great days and not so great days and I'll take each as they come.    While we are cruising those hills and valleys; literally and not so literally, time rolls right on by and of course there are things we plan to do, hope to do and realize some we never quite did so we carry on, make note and try our best to plan to accomplish the unaccomplished, or think we might.

I am here now and making a vow to write in this beloved blog from where I might be at the time, at least once a week!    I work best under pressure so this sounds like a solid possibility!
Hang in there, life keeps happening so lots to share!
'Til then! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...