Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Bibbity, Bobbity, Boobs please!

Apparently my Fairy Godmother never appeared, no bibbity bobbity here, never to grant those wishes I may have lust for in my youth, and perhaps a blessing in not getting what I wanted but not so certain I got what I needed.
As if the pains of starting high school, teenage, and adolescence weren't enough, I quickly realized I was a late bloomer, it was horrific!   Yep, when everyone else seemed to be growing upwards and outwards, I was not and longed for just that with great desperation.  One thing I was happy for were my cute little feet, I liked my feet and they were "normal" looking.

Today, so much different...I am quite content now with what I was eventually endowed with for breasts and scoff at the thought of my immature desire for more.   My feet, well, another part of me that decided to grow late in my growth, when I would have been quite content for them to stay just as they were!    Those once cute little feet are now an 8 to 8 1/2, sometimes 9 and sport some interestingly unwanted changes these past few years that no longer allow me to view them as cute.  My feet; to me, seem more sassquatch in nature and certainly not anything I or anyone would be fawning over.

Had there been a visit from a Fairy Godmother, she obviously tried to teach me a lesson in what warrants wishing for and maybe a little bit of appreciate what you have...or had, or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...