Friday, September 29, 2017

Hmmm, Become a Comic Book Hero or Learn How to Dress...what to do?

The weather is changing again...the temps outside have been up and
down of lately and of one extreme to another.
Speaking of weather systems, holy crow, my internal body is a natural disaster!!      In a flash, no seriously a FLASH, I feel nauseous , too slick to touch, a fear of spontaneous combustion  and greatly panicked like that of someone caught in a fire and wondering where the closest exit is!   Move over Flash Gordon, I may very well steal your title, THE FLASH!!   Yes, I too could be a comic book hero.

Being a comic book hero may not suit everyone, so perhaps someone should create a course for those crossing the threshold into menopause...HEY over HERE, that's ME...I'll sign up!    A course that teaches us exactly how to dress for this new, very special "condition"  we have come to, yes, 101 How to Dress For Menopause in Any Season.    I am torn between continuing to wear summer attire...BENEATH, warm fall sweaters and full length pants; well prepared for a stripping down in dire need.    Perhpas an all cotton linen wardrobe, or join a nudist colony somewhere and only dress at all when travelling off grounds!   Getting dressed can induce great fear in simply having no clue which season to dress for, despite the obvious season presently at hand outside.  Oh the challenges one faces with weather and how to weather menopause and all of it's intriguing effects!

I'm a mess at times but with continued patience and  learning, I will achieve a wearable wardrobe again or become a comic book hero, or a nudist.    I am a survivor and this is the small stuff so I won't sweat it.   Well, yes I will ...a lot.     ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...