Sunday, March 13, 2016

That Spring Thing!

First morning of daylight savings and  I open my bleary eyes to gaze upon what I see through my bedroom window is a beautiful day!   There among the tall, strong trees that have remained through years of every kind of weather, tiny birds flit about.    My initial thought is that it looks to be butterflies as they dart back and forth in hurried and very tight close circles.   I realize quickly they are not butterflies; of course,  but two little nuthatches I believe.     They are darting about in such a fashion all I can think is that they must be 'twitterpated".
Spring is most certainly in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...