Monday, March 21, 2016

Truly Friggin' Grateful!

When I'm having a less than stellar day, sometimes I can become cranky, perhaps a little whiny, and maybe even a little "ungrateful". I don't much like those days because it makes me feel a little ashamed of myself, disappointed and then some. Jan. 2015 I began a grateful jar. Even in my worst slump I can and should remain with a grateful heart when I see the number of entries I have in my jar only barely into the new year.

Yes, that grateful jar quickly reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for. When I feel cranky, needy, materialistic, I look to the jar and want to smack myself knowing just how good life really is most of the time!!! :) I refrain from the smacking but honestly have to shake my head at myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...