Monday, March 21, 2016

Truly Friggin' Grateful!

When I'm having a less than stellar day, sometimes I can become cranky, perhaps a little whiny, and maybe even a little "ungrateful". I don't much like those days because it makes me feel a little ashamed of myself, disappointed and then some. Jan. 2015 I began a grateful jar. Even in my worst slump I can and should remain with a grateful heart when I see the number of entries I have in my jar only barely into the new year.

Yes, that grateful jar quickly reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for. When I feel cranky, needy, materialistic, I look to the jar and want to smack myself knowing just how good life really is most of the time!!! :) I refrain from the smacking but honestly have to shake my head at myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmm, Become a Comic Book Hero or Learn How to Dress?

The weather is changing again...the temps outside have been up and down of lately and of one extreme to another. Speaking of weather syst...