Friday, September 9, 2016

Cotton. Yes, that's what I want...sure.

    About mid August I find myself yearning for those beautiful, crisp, cool, just pop on a sweater glorious Autumn days in the greatest of ways!    You can well imagine my desire for such days is trifold this year, thanks to a very hot and humid summer and of course also brought to me by all the delights of a case of SHINGLES!

While still experiencing the pain of and of course ongoing hot flashes I remain somewhat uncomfortable and reporting back to work next week am seeking ways to be as comfortable as possible while cuddling and caring for my wee charges.  I had been on a prescribed seven day anti viral; Valacyclovir and it's done, but the pain isn't, though at this point seems fairly manageable.   With a desire to be engaged with my work, family and daily actions,  cotton' (apparel) will be just the ticket.  Heaven knows the pain at it's worst lends ones thoughts to (not to be messed around with) Oxycotin, saved for the delights of say, removal of wisdom teeth; our intro and only experience with said meds.  Something to be grateful for.

 Good health to you my friends!
(As I raise a glass of cool ice water having taken my extra strength Tylenol)

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...