Thursday, September 29, 2016

Losing My Head

Sorting out the first item of intended business I then followed up with the second item on my intended agenda while at the pharmacy.   The second a little more complicated in sharing my confusion with regards to a received message from my doctor's office.   The pharmacist, very patient with me in trying to make all points understood and then make summary of where the problem lay.   I am grateful to have been understood, thank the pharmacist, tell her to take care and head for the parking lot.
She calls out, "Were you going to wait for that?", meaning the "first item of intended business".  
I turn and come back.

"Oh, yes, I am going to wait!", I say.
I prepare to sit and wait, then turn back once again, "Can you imagine if we actually had to remember to attach our heads?".  
We both laugh.   I think to myself, it's hard enough on a good day but; seriously, no laughing matter considering the "other" days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...