Monday, February 1, 2016

Don't Stop Daydreaming! ...A point to it all!

Early Sunday while doing dishes I began to daydream; nothing new.    This round of daydreaming was in imagining myself with my own Personal Photography business and how I greatly enjoy taking photos for families, but also pleasure I find in taking photos and those moments you capture sometimes without having had any expectations or agenda while out and about.

In thinking about those shots so pleasing to the heart AND the eye, I then began considering possible names for said business that are easy to remember and catchy too!  A couple of thoughts came to mind and I felt quite pleased with myself, that is until I said one particular catchy name over and over.  

...."Catch It".   Now repeat a few times and you will understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...