Saturday, June 2, 2012

Finding a new NORMAL!

The Relay for Life event has a whole new meaning to it for me now.   Of course events in my life have new meaning and have everything to do with that, as well, having people in my life who have been very supportive and caring also has everything to do with that.
What I would call "normal" has changed a lot...I might suggest I don't know what "normal" truly means anymore, at least not in the context of my own life.   Everything has changed, everything is different, while I know of course there are certainly some things, thankfully regardless of all that has changed or has been affected will always remain, but I am searching and wondering just what "normal" is these days.
I'll be happy to varify for myself what the NEW "normal" is.
Yep, a circus of emotion in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...