Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Good but Crappy Weekend, and still worth celebrating!

I remember last Monday, my first round of Intron/Chemo one of the nurses guaranteed me I'd feel crappy that night and she was right!  Since then it's been an up and down kind of thing and over this weekend, mostly down!

I felt tired yesterday but today I feel VERY tired and Crappy!   Weakness, tired, nauseas and if I have felt sloth like due to the heat, I have felt Super sloth like with the combination of heat and all of these wonderful side effects bombarding my body!

The good news, week one down, only three more to go!!!!
Small triumphs!!!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...