Saturday, May 5, 2012

'Art washes from the soul, the everyday dust of Life.'' - Pablo Picasso

This afternoon I have purchased some new acrylic paints.   I knew my supply was down, but hadn't felt greatly inspired enough to be too terribly concerned about picking up more.   Today was the day.

With everything that has been happening and with the emotional roller coaster I still seem to be riding I knew the time had come.   I am excited and emotionally driven to pour it all out onto a fresh canvas and let thoughts and brush in hand work as one in expressing the wildly diverse emotions within!

'Art washes from the soul, the everyday dust of Life.'' - Pablo Picasso

Brushes UP!  xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...