Sunday, April 8, 2012

Write it Down Dad...that's a good one!

It's Easter and we're all gathered at my parents house...I think my sister may be talking about the military and how she and other instructors addressed the recruits at times and my Dad recalls his days with the militia and one Sargent in particular with comments in regards to haircuts.   On hair needing to be cut this particular fellow was heard to exclaim...."Go get a hair cut son or you'll  have to climb a tree to take a shit!"!

It takes me a few moments to realize what that means; I've had a glass of wine, then along with family kill myself laughing!   Oh I swear my Dad has never told us that one!  I love it!   ROTFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...