Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 37 - A day called "NORMAL"

Today I had the good fortune of a wonderful time with a good friend.   I had the chance to play "Aunty" and yes, perhaps felt a little like a "Grandma" and quite enjoyed it all!
A little shopping as well as some sight seeing and an early dinner at Boston Pizza.
This day was the perfect prescription of "Normal" I needed!
Some of the best moments in watching her nearly 2 year old, making funny faces, mimicking me and watching his reactions to certain toys, and books at the store when he and I explored so his Mommy could go and try on clothes.
 LOL...in store entertainer, or that's the yellow pages ad for Clowning School calling out again, or the call to become a Therapy Clown and work for Sick Kid's.   It's not the first time I've entertained those thoughts!  Ah, it was a great day for "Normal"!  I may need more of same in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...