Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 38 - Scary Stuff, The Woman in Black the fright of choice .

Last night I did not sleep well at all.
I am SCARED.
I can suppress it for the most part, but not last night.   That "c" word and in particular the "m" word; melanoma, combined with the term "survival rate" consistently stole any true measure of a good nights sleep from me.  I hadn't meant to allow these things to enter into my thoughts in sleep, but there they were relentlessly waking me .
I'd like to see The Woman in Black, now live at the Park Theatre.    I will happily sit for this show and appreciate such a fright conjured with great talent and good theatre, in comparison to the frightening thoughts which spent the night stealing away my sleep and terrorizing me all the night last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...