Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 16 - One turn of the kaleidoscope.



I'm really going to need some happy thoughts this weekend. Our cat Cloud is home but I'm really not sure how this is going to go. Very thin but had eaten today, ultrasound showed no obvious tumours etc., likely combination malfunctions with liver/pancreas and intestines due to not having eaten. He has medicine to be given by suringe and we'll keep watch over him. There is one other option but it is both costly and very time committed...to have a feeding tube put in his esophogus; it may or may not work and is meant to be temporary.


He's not very happy with us as we just administered the first dose. I hope there is a turn around, he seems so frail. I hate to see him this way, just the way it pains us to see our children ill. Positive thoughts for Cloud. I just want to hug him all night. I hope he will take up his usual place on my pillow tonight.






I feel like I have had the wind knocked out of me, no energy and just completed depleted!






Chris may have some very exciting news shortly, but I'd rather wait until we have further information. As I told him today though, it's a little light shining at a time when there seems to be so much dark. He said why is everything happening to our family right now? All I could think was it's just the way life sometimes goes.






"There's a time for everyone, If they only learn, That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn."






Happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts!












No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Monday and the Sky is Falling

 Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact.    This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...