The need to be in bed early just might be the change I have hoped for. I'll be in bed no later than 10:30, and WILL will myself to be up early and get out for that morning walk I have long thought would be such a lovely way to start the day! I'm sure John would love the responsibility of being my "wake-up" call!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Early to Bed For Mrs. Bleary Eyes...and a change forecast!
Last night following the movie The Help; watched in it's completion after a few stops and starts, I wrote a blog and headed to bed, it was just after midnight. That was the first such late night I've had in over two weeks. It looks like I won't be doing that any more. This morning I didn't crawl out of bed until just before 11 A.M! I felt like a cat, and there on the chest by the window was our lovely Alfie, all curled up sleeping and smiling with such a look of great comfort and relaxation upon his little face. I feel very rested. While having to get used to sleeping on my back, I'm doing fine! Always a spooner I can only indulge in spooning ever so briefly before I am reminded of "the surgery" and have to roll over. Hmmm, maybe when repainting the bedroom I should consider a masterpiece for the ceiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Monday and the Sky is Falling
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Mondays have the same potential as any other day to be great or not so great, that's a fact. This past Monday, no exception. Unfortu...
-
Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own live...
No comments:
Post a Comment